- Electronic Waste Recycling
- E-Waste Pick-Up
- Environmentally Safe e-Waste Disposal
- Stop Landfill Groundwater Contamination from Mercury, Cadmium & Lead
- R2-2013 Certified, ISO 14001 Certified
Electronic Waste Recycling
Computers, Printers, Phones, Audio and Video Equipment, T.V.s, Copiers, Networking Equipment, Servers, Monitors, Personal Electronics, Industrial Equipment…
The Need for E-waste Recycling
It’s no secret that many electronic devices contain dangerous substances like mercury, cadmium, and lead which can easily damage local ecosystems when they make it into a land fill. According to the National Safety Council, only 11% of computers are properly recycled each year resulting in new legislation that puts pressure on businesses to adhere to strict recycling regulations. Having a compliant e-waste recycling program in place isn’t just a good idea, it’s imperative to your business.
What E-waste Can We Recycle for You?
Most e-waste recycling companies only want your networking or computer equipment, but Modern Waste accepts virtually any surplus of electronic components and parts, including:
- Fax Machines
- Overhead Projectors
- Electronic Typewriters
- Xerox Machines
- Transparency Makers and more
- CD Players
- DVD Players
- Stereo Equipment
- Tape Players
- iPods and MP3 Players
- Remote Controls and more
- Two-Way Radios
- Cell Phones
- Satellite Dishes
- Answering Machines and more
Security Electronics Devices
- Tape Recorders
- CCTV Monitors
- Alarm Panels
- Alarm Sensors
- Mainframe Computers
- Hard Drives
- Power Supplies
- Computer Components
- Printed Circuit Boards and more
- Electronic Controllers
- Power Supplies
- Robotic Assemblies
- Test Equipment
- Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
- X-Ray Equipment
- Blood Pressure Equipment
- Endoscopy Equipment
- Dialysis Equipment
Monitoring Equipment and more Electronic Components
- Assemblies and more
Military / Defense Electronics
What E-waste Recycling Options Do We Offer?
As a premier technology recycler, Modern Waste is dedicated to helping our clients manage their excess, obsolete or unused technology equipment. All of our electronic waste recycling services focus on security, efficiency, and compliance, while adding back to your bottom line. We can help you manage and recycle almost any electronic device or equipment for the best possible outcome using the following methods:
- Asset Tracking – The tracking of IT assets by device type, make model and serial number.
- De-manufacturing – The careful disassembly and removal of components and parts from obsolete devices for use in the secondary market.
- Asset Recovery – This involves the tracking and sales of otherwise good functioning assets or equipment for revenue recovery or use in acquiring new equipment.
- Compliant Recycling – This involves the recycling of otherwise unusable or damaged devices and components for the recovery of commodities like steel, gold, silver and copper.
Whether you have obsolete technology, excess IT equipment, damaged devices, or valuable assets that need to be addressed, we make it simple. You Make ONE Call or Click:
- We will provide the equipment you need
- We will train you on what you need to know
- We will come to you to pick up or you can drop off
- We will record what we receive from you in our database
- We will shred, wipe, recycle or dispose of your waste
- We will provide certificates and reports as needed
Contact us today to speak to a specialist that can help you custom make a program that best suits your organization’s needs. Call 916-249-4657 or click the orange “Get Started” button at the top of the screen to begin your journey to a simplified solution.
September 18, 2013
“Trevor Anderson was a big help in taking old files and shredding as we prepare for relocation.”
January 4, 2018
“Professionalism, Courtesy, Cheerful and positive attitudes from the drivers. Keep up the great work.”
Tyco Integrated Security
January 5, 2018
“Always friendly & professional.”
Bay Alarm Medical
Feburary 6, 2013
“The guys are always so nice. James & Arturo are awesome! Always happy to be with you guys!”
Chalmers Dental, Inc.
Got Junk? Want It to Go Away?
Scheduling Waste Pickup is EASY! Our Recycling Service Trucks can quickly be on the way for all your Business Waste Disposal Service Needs!